Blue Blocking Night-time glasses
Sport-style, with full coverage foam barrier for maximum nighttime junk light blocking protection.
TrueDark Twilight Classic glasses come with:
- UV, glare, and scratch resistant lenses
- Lightweight waterproof polycarbonate frame
- Sports styling, wrap around design
- Full coverage foam barrier border for maximum coverage
We ship our blue light blocking glasses for free.
Please allow 4 days for processing and 2-4 business weeks for shipping.
Jakabstore Twilight – When You’re Ready for Sleep
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle and more than blue blockers are needed. Jakabstore’s glasses are designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be accessed.
When you wear your jakabstore glasses for as little as 30 min before bed you prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with patented Blueblocker lenses that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet and green sleep-robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
Twilight lenses are strategically designed based on research and patented technology that uses pure, durable solid colored lenses rather than a color tint painted over clear glass. The result is a clarity of light and 100% consistent junk light and scratch resistant coverage.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Use common sense and avoid driving, using heavy machinery or other actions that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception or changes on the color spectrum.