Blue Blocking Night-time Glasses – Hudson
Blue Bocking Glasses – for sleep
With a special blue light coating:
✅Reduces irritation and headaches caused by artificial lighting
✅Promotes healthy melatonin levels (sleep hormone)
✅Promotes refreshing sleep, deep sleep
✅Stops cortisol, adrenaline production caused by blue light
✅Eye irritation, itchy, dry and red eyes
✅Computer vision syndrome
✅Soothes the eyes, protects against macular degeneration
✅Lightweight and strong frame to wear all day long
Free Shipping Worldwide
20 in stock
Blue Blocking Glasses Block all Blue and Green Light at Night.
– If you use electronics (phone/tablet/laptop) in bed this style is an ideal choice; if you are used to reading a book with a lamp in bed, it is also worth using our glasses, as artificial lighting emit a lot of blue light, which disturbs our sleep rhythm and thus contributes to low quality sleep. The quality of sleep is very important for the optimal functioning of our body and also for the regenerative processes in the evening.
Features of night-time blue blocking glasses:
- Metal and polycarbonate frame (sturdy and lightweight)
- With anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating
- When the sun goes down, blue light is not the only harmful light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and blocking blue alone is not enough. Our glasses block all the blue and green lights. Green lights have also been linked to disturbing the circadian rhythm.
When you wear our night-time blue blockers at night, it prevents melanopsin cells in your eyes from sensing the blue and green wavelengths that interfere with your biorhythm. It supports the circadian rhythm and helps you to fall asleep faster and provides deeper, more restful sleep.
Blocks blue, purple, and green sleep-stealing light emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- It supports melatonin levels (sleep hormone)
- It improves the entire sleep stages
- It helps to synchronize the circadian rhythm
Do not drive in these glasses as you may fall asleep during driving.
- Strong, durable frame
- Red lenses 100% blue light blocked
- 100% green light blocked
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
Shipping & Payment
Shipping -> Free and 15-day money-back guarantee.
Jakabstore.com’s logistical partner is Bpost, EuroPost, DHL express, Epacket.
- Shipping cost is free for every order.
- Delivery time: 13-23 days
- Worldwide free shipping
- Delivery courier service: EuroPost
Payment options ->
jakabstore.com’s online payment-partner is Paylike financial service provider.
- Payment options:
–Visa, MasterCard, Maestro,
–Direct bank transfer
Size: Average head size
Eye size (Lens width): 54 mm
Bridge size: 17 mm
Temple size: 143 mm
FRAME SIZING GUIDE
What Is Your Frame Size?
The secret to ordering a perfectly fitting pair of eyeglasses online is simple: know your frame size.
Thankfully, it’s easy to find your frame size on your current pair of frames. If you haven’t had eyeglasses before,
then you can go to an eyeglasses shop and look for the numbers on the eyeglasses such as.
Find Your Size On Your Current Frames:
Every pair of glasses is a little different, so the size information may not always be located in the same place.
Look on the inside of your current frames. You will find the size information stamped either on the temple, like this example:
- Wear it 2-3 hours before bed or after sunset, continuously and every day.
- Take it off after you go to bed and turn off all the lights before.
- Do not wear night blue light blocking glasses during daylight hours.
- Go outdoors and have healthy sunbathing time during the day! Natural sunlight increases serotonin levels, which are later converted to melatonin, helping you sleep deeper, regenerate better at night.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.