Blue Blocking Night-time Glasses – Gabriel
Blue Bocking Glasses – for sleep
✅Promotes healthy melatonin levels (sleep hormone)
✅Promotes refreshing sleep, deep sleep
✅Reduces irritation and headaches caused by artificial lighting
✅Stops cortisol, adrenaline production caused by blue light
✅Helps with itchy, dry and red eyes
✅Helps with computer vision syndrome
✅Helps against macular degeneration
✅Lightweight and strong frame
Free Shipping Worldwide
Blue Light Blocking Glasses For Deep Sleep
- The production of cortisol and adrenaline caused by artificial lighting at night prevents the release of sleep hormone (melatonin) in our body. This makes it harder to fall asleep and the quality of sleep is also damaged.
- Our glasses block the blue and green lights from screens, which disrupt our body’s hormonal balance (circadian rhythm).
- Our evening blue blocking glasses promote deep and REM sleep, which contributes to better regeneration and energy levels of the whole body.
- Blue light at night has been linked by Harvard Medical University to increased risk of breast and prostate cancer. Furthermore, low nocturnal melatonin hormone levels can lead to obesity, cancer, depression, and heart disease, according to studies done by several reputable medical universities.
You can find the results of these studies and other useful tips on our blog. If you use phones, laptops, LEDs, lights in the evening, then these glasses can help you too. The quality of sleep is very important for the optimal functioning of our body and also for the regenerative processes.
Features of night-time blue blocking glasses:
- Metal and polycarbonate frame
- Anti-reflection lenses
- Blocks all sleep robbing blue, and green light
- It supports high melatonin hormone levels at night
- It improves the entire sleep cycle (Deep & REM)
- It helps to synchronize the circadian rhythm
Features of night-time blue blocking glasses:
- Metal and polycarbonate frame (sturdy and lightweight)
- With anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating
- When the sun goes down, blue light is not the only harmful light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and blocking blue alone is not enough. Our glasses block all the blue and green lights. Green lights have also been linked to disturbing the circadian rhythm.
Important Note: Do not drive in our glasses as you may fall asleep or get sleepy easily.
How it works: When you wear our night-time blue blockers at night, it prevents melanopsin cells in your eyes from sensing the blue and green wavelengths that interfere with your internal clock (circadian rhythm). It supports hormonal balance and helps you to fall asleep faster and provides deeper, more restful sleep. Our glasses block all blue, and green sleep-stealing light emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Strong, durable frame
- Red lenses 100% blue & green light blocked
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
Shipping & Payment
Shipping -> Free and 15-day money-back guarantee.
Jakabstore.com’s logistical partner is Bpost, EuroPost, DHL express, Epacket.
- Shipping cost is free for every order.
- Delivery time: 13-23 days
- Worldwide free shipping
- Delivery courier service: EuroPost
Payment options ->
jakabstore.com’s online payment-partner is Paylike financial service provider.
- Payment options:
–Visa, MasterCard, Maestro,
–Direct bank transfer
Size: large head size
Eye size (Lens width): 60 mm
Bridge size: 17 mm
Temple size: 145 mm
FRAME SIZING GUIDE
What Is Your Frame Size?
The secret to ordering a perfectly fitting pair of eyeglasses online is simple: know your frame size.
Thankfully, it’s easy to find your frame size on your current pair of frames. If you haven’t had eyeglasses before,
then you can go to an eyeglasses shop and look for the numbers on the eyeglasses such as.
Find Your Size On Your Current Frames:
Every pair of glasses is a little different, so the size information may not always be located in the same place.
Look on the inside of your current frames. You will find the size information stamped either on the temple, like this example:
- Wear it 2-3 hours before bed or after sunset, continuously and every day.
- Take it off after you go to bed and turn off all the lights before.
- Do not wear night blue light blocking glasses during daylight hours.
- Go outdoors and have healthy sunbathing time during the day! Natural sunlight increases serotonin levels, which are later converted to melatonin, helping you sleep deeper, regenerate better at night.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.