Jakabstore Daytime Computer Glasses
Combat light sensitivity, migraines, seasonal affective disorder, anxiety, depression. By blocking HEV (high energy visible light) they also help lower cortisol overproduction caused by screens and LED lighting.
How does blue light blocking lens work? Blue light filter lens features a special coating that restricts blue light from passing through the lenses. Wearing our glasses while working with digital devices can help with reducing the risk of developing eye-related problems, sleeping problems, headaches.
- Use for any screen viewing time
- Use it as gaming glasses, improve visual acuity.
- For office work
- For any indoor work
Our blue blocker computer glasses reduce the harmful high energy light emitted by digital devices, LEDs, street lights. By filtering down blue light across the blue spectrum our special computer lenses can alleviate digital eye strain, computer vision syndrome. These glasses are designed for those that suffer from dry, sore, tired eyes, headaches & migraines, and blurred vision from screen time.
Why do we need blue light blocking glasses?
- Too much blue light exposure will cause eye strain, blurred vision, and headaches.
- According to recent studies, too much blue light exposure can even lead to permanent eye damage and vision loss.
- Blue light at night can mess up sleep quality and melatonin levels
- Now that we are using more digital devices at home and work, it’s important to protect our eyes as much as possible.
Hazards of Blue Light
- An injury to the structure of macular will cause eye strain and blurred vision, even lead to permanent eye damage and vision loss.
- Cause visual fatigue, affect your learning and working efficiency
- Cause poor sleeping quality, low melatonin levels
- Increases cortisol production at night (stress hormone)